Here are the rules of accepting the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
1. I think I may be becoming a Bellowhead groupie… not sure if I should be worried about this…
2. When I’m walking home alone late at night and there’s no-one else around I dance- my favourite thing is to do the Charleston all the way up the middle of the main road 😉
3) My obsession with the 1940s has gotten to such a point that I’m starting to dress in vintage (repro) 24/7. My aim for the summer is to build up my wardrobe to a point where I never have to wear non 40s clothing.
4) I stand at the grand height of 5ft 1″ (and 1/4) feel free to take the piss and/or randomly point my lack of height out to me at random moments.
5) This October (18th to be precise) I’m playing Juliet in a *cough’mature’cough* production of Romeo and Juliet. Apparently this means I get smacked across the face and have to put my tongue in my co-star’s mouth… repeatedly. And no, I’m not exaggerating about the tongue thing.
6) I love Most Haunted. You can say what you like but it won’t change the fact that it’s one of my favourite programmes! Me and my brother used to watch it on sunday afternoons together for about a year… sleep tight 😉
7) When I finish school next year I plan to go on a pilgrimage to Glastonbury Tor, it’s something I’ve been planning for three years now.
3. Nominate other bloggers you think deserve the award, and post on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated.
Right, here goes:
So thanks again to Lucy and everyone who reads this blog… yeah, I’m going to go and do all the other stuff I should be doing at the moment, haha!
’til next time,