Oh my Gods!
Haha- I was both incredibly shocked and flattered to open up my account today and find that I had been presented with this award. It couldn’t have come at a better time since I’ve had a fairly awful day today 😦
So, the rules!
1) Display the award certificate on your website… done.
2) Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented you with the award. That would be the very lovely Witchy_Girl, you can find her blog here: http://witchchic.wordpress.com/
3) Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers, create a post linking to them.
This is a hard one as I’m a great lurker in the blogging community so here we go:
http://corvusmythandmagic.wordpress.com/ A veritable treasure trove of Pagan information written by the wonderful Stef.
http://misdiagnosisdotcom1.wordpress.com/ for being lovely and strong and generally inspiring!
http://neoalchemist.wordpress.com/ for constantly brightening up my news feed and getting me back into art.
http://mysecretpoetry.wordpress.com/ this is an amazing archive of poetry- I know Lise hasn’t been especially active lately but her poems are wonderful and really heartfelt.
http://lokadis.wordpress.com/ because it takes a lot to hold my attention… but this really does!
http://paganpair.wordpress.com/ because they are amazing and deserve more views!
http://loopyluce.wordpress.com/ I know Lucy probably has loads of these already but it doesn’t change the fact that she’s awesome and incredibly inspiring and so deserves another 🙂
4) Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Haha, this should be fun 🙂
1. I’m a contortionist.
2. Career wise I narrowed it down to a choice between forensic psychiatric nursing and acting… I went for the acting.
3. Kudos (big ‘what career would you be best suited for?’ quiz thing) put my top job matches as ‘funeral director’ and ‘prison warden’ everyone who’s ever worked with me in drama will verify my suitability for the latter.
4. I got with a guy who turned out to be my psych nurse’s son… since then I always ask the men that I meet what their parents do!
5. I’m a huge history geek- my areas of specialism are: resistance groups in occupied Europe during ww2, the Ancient Celts, facial reconstructions and development of plastic surgery during ww1 and the culture of the East End of London 1840-1910.
6. I’ve written eight novels and am currently editing my most recent one with view to getting an agent.
7. My favourite films are: Ae Fond Kiss, The Mummy, Brighton Rock (both the original and the remake), Quills, Little Miss Sunshine and Passport to Pimlico.
So there you are! I opted to talk about films cos I witter on about music all the time so it would be pointless to discuss it even more 😛 Hope you’re all doing well,
’til next time,